Saturday, November 11, 2006

216

I finally recovered from the combination of my Halloween Party, Halloween itself, and a hell week at work (stress makes me hungry). I was really close to 215 this morning, so hopefully in a day or two I'll be able to write off another pound.


It's a good thing I started amking progress again when I did. I've been really craving an order of gridiron fries (a huge plate of waffle fries covered in chili and cheese) for that new bar near me, but now self-restraint has paid off.

A couple of friends remarked on how much better I looked in the past couple week and that is always encouraging. My family will probably be shocked when I go for Thanksgiving, as the last time they saw me was Easter, which was nearly 25 - 30 pounds ago.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um...Where exactly are these wondrous cheese fries? I reckon with the holidays coming up, I have lost all the weight I am going to this year, so...*grin*

10:55 AM  
Blogger Oz said...

It's the Blue Crew Sports Grill at the corner of 96th and Masters. Of course, those cheese fries could be horrible nasty things... that would explain why so many people were ordering them.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Falconsword said...

Glad to hear of your progress! After a trip to the doctor last week, I found myself at a startling 335. Yeah, next to you 216 it sounds like a small Orka (ha ha, totem humor), but for me the last time I was below 335 was 1991. So far I've lost between 60-65 lbs and working at a steady 5-10 lbs a month. 300 if finally within striking distance, and that much hoped for gym membership. About a dozen co-workers have even offered to work out with me so I have 'hey, look at the fat guy' armor.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home