Thursday, November 01, 2007

Trick or Treat



My Halloween tradition has been to dress up as a pirate to hand out candy to the trick-or-treaters, and this year was no different. The kids get a kick out of it, and having trick-or-treaters show up at my door lets me relive my childhood Halloween memories. Besides... amusing the kids is a good way to score points with the single moms. ;)


I was smart this year and stocked up on Almond Joy bars for the evening. Why is this smart? Because I don't like coconut, so candy full of coconut means no munching for Captain Oz between trick-or-treaters.

One thing that was sad was there didn't seem to be as many trick-or-treaters this year. The MegaChurch near me had a "Trunk or Treat" event that they plastered fliers about all over, and whoever organizes events for our neighborhood must go to that church because the flier was written like going to the MegaChurch replaced regular trick-or-treating.

And the picture was taken using the timer on my camera. Unfortunately, it focused on the tv behind me since I wasn't standing there when I set it up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home