Sunday, November 18, 2007

Withdrawal?

I guess I get to find out if I really am addicted to LOTRO, as my gaming computer somehow got infected by a really nasty malware that defies everything I've done to try to get rid of it. I finally had to break down and take in to the Geek Squad. The good news is there scan picked up stuff everything I used missed. The bad news is that it could be a couple of days until they can get it fixed, and hopefully we won't need to use the "nuclear option", which is to wipe the whole drive. At least it's not the computer with all of my RPG documents.


In a way, this will be good for me, as LOTRO has turned into quite the chronovore and a few days away from it will hopefully prompt me to get some other stuff done.

That being said, I think we should be allowed to take anyone that puts out malware and viruses, stuff them full of candy and use them as a human pinata.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger E said...

I can, in fact, confirm that you are addicted to LOTRO...Because you have a SPECIAL COMPUTER SOLELY DEDICATED TO GAMING!!!

Wait though...That's not really that bad of an idea...Hmmm...

*hugest grin*

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home